Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Final Four

One of my favorite teams, Lynn and Alex, were eliminated from the Amazing Race. I thought that they might win, but they never recovered after helping the two California brothers in Africa.

All my hopes are riding on Uchenna and Joyce. (She looked great with a shaved head!) I like Meridith and Gretchen, but sometime they whine a bit much. Considering that the penultimate episode is often non-elimination, both teams should make it to the final two-hour episode. But it might also have a yield, which team "Romber" will likely use. Hopefully Uchenna and Joyce will get a little hustle in their game.

1 Comments:

At 2:32 PM, Blogger Brdgt said...

I know that to Meredith and Gretchen they are cheering each other on and being supportive but to my ears it just grates like the worst sort of nagging.

I'm all for Uchenna and Joyce now. I actually find Rob amusing, it's Ron and Kelly that I couldn't stand if they won.

-brdgt

 

Post a Comment

<< Home